Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gt avalanche 2.0 disk or giant vt-three? Last bike was stolen i have option of getting one or the other?

Well my bike was stolen about 2 months ago and i put a lightly used giant vt-three on layaway at my local bike shop. I had a hardtail before, but i had put a lot of money into it. But, i have always wanted a full suspension bike so i thought i would put the giant on layaway instead of the gt. The giant looks basically stock, it comes with the 2005 manitou black suspension fork, manitou swinger ( i think) cool shock on the back, a race face ride xc crankset, avid bb5 mountain mechanical disk brakes, mavic wheelset ( idk the model but i assume most if not all mavic products are nice), and some easton stuff here and there like the bars, etc, etc. The gt is the newest model, it is obviously not as expensive, but it is NEW. I like the components on it except for the fork which is the suntour xcr (yuck!). Keep in mind i am planning on getting my first job this summer and was planning on upgrading components on my new bike regardless of which one i get. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment