Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should I get a waxing or a laser hair removal?

I'm a 20 year old male in college and I have noticeable and dark hair on my hands, arms, knuckles, chest, and stomach. The fact is I don't want to shave because my mom always used to tell me "it grows back stronger, thicker, and blacker". The thing is ever since I was 15 I have been obsessive over this! I'm caucasian have dark brown hair and dark blue eyes if your wondering (I am of only Irish and English descent). I naturally have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I have Asperger's (High Functioning Autism). My dad was very hairy and had thick hair on his hands and fingers. I have been so embarrassed to go to the pool with my friends (who are older than me and way less hairy than me), I have 6-pack abs but you can't see them well because of that HAIR GRRRRRR!!!!!! To my roommate, I always make the excuse "it's gay" when he always asks me "why do you always go to the bathroom when you put your shirt on and take your shirt off?" or "why don't you wanna swim with us?". I always wear long sleeves even in the summer and always wear a shirt when I swim because it's way too embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! I feel like my roommate is my only friend, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 14, and I can't concentrate on any tests/quizzes because I'm just a big sychopath over this. Should I do waxing or laser hair removal?

No comments:

Post a Comment