Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should i be angry at her?

Well I needed to go to the toilet for my 'time of month' and while i was in there the toilets are pretty yuck so i put toilet paper around the seats and had to take my blazer off etc so that took a while then these girls who are older came in and banged on my cubical saying get out hurry up when they had just been waiting for under 5 seconds! So i stayed in there didn't want to get embarrassed and waited till they went and they kept asking my friend who was there whats my name and she told them and they knew me and started laughing at me!! One of the girls knew me she laughed but said lay off her when she found out it was me... then they went but it was so embarrassing they were like is she having a massive craap in there?? I was just staying there till they went so they wouldn't know :| Why did my friend say my name for?? Shes always 'accidentally' blabbing my secrets and saying everything out loud after i tell her im pretty pissed so i cant tell whether im being unreasonable or not..Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment