Friday, July 22, 2011

Natural Hair lightening remedies?

Well, back in october I accidentally dyed my hair black. I naturally have deep blonde hair. It now has faded to a dishwater blonde color, but I'd like to lighten it with minimal damage. Especially since I now am detoxifying and would not like any toxins, such as dye and bleach, to enter my body. I've heard it all (Lemon, cinnamon, honey, salt, chamomile, peroxide, Sun In -yuck- the works) but I'd like something I can put in my hair and sleep in, to get some results; however small they may be. I've recently put cinnamon and conditioner in my hair overnight and have gotten a red tone and maybe a shade lighter, but i'd like to avoid that method because red isn't very flattering on me, I think. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment