Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Am i turning homophobic? serious question.?

Ok..so I have always loved and got along with everybody...I even had a gay roommate for about a year...I would even go with him and a few of his friends to the gay clubs every now and then just to take a break from the straight scene and I genuinely enjoyed the company and atmosphere...but now...the more that I'm surounded by the "gay lifestyle" in the news 24/7 and in my hometown...I'm kind of starting to dispise it...I support gay mariage but..idk...after going to a couple pride festivals and seeing all the whorish attitudes..idk..I'm just getting really over the whole rights arguement and other crap...I'm a straight man with a gf but I don't wanna lose my gay buddies to my new feelings...anybody else starting to feel like this??? Say what you want about straight men being slutty...you'd be lucky to find ONE loyal gay man in my town...sorry if I offended anybody..and no I'm not speaking about something that happened to me...it just seems to be a general observtion I made through my time in various homosexual environments...

No comments:

Post a Comment