Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What does My dream mean?

Well I had a dream Last Night And it was me and the foo fighters ! and we were like just following them like we had backstage and everything for a concert for 2 days 1st night we slept with them like in seperate beds but we were in my house and the layout was the same but i didnt have anything apart from me a and my old bestfriend ,dave grohl, Taylor Hawkins , and dthe other foo fighters guitarist ! and is was normall then we started wrestling Like Play Fighting etc running round the house!! then i woke up and he had to do book signing at a shop which ended up to be at hmv then he was leaving cause it was the last day he walked out then came back in and said ohh yer here is book i want u to have it helped me then says read it quickly and it had all like guitar moves how to sing to a crowd etc and it was the book he read up as a kid!! help best dream i had but dont no what it means !! ohh yer p.s on the first night my mates wasnt there cause i was playing with the foo fighters on stage then my mate came at the sleepover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment