Saturday, July 23, 2011

Trying to resist the urge for revenge?

Soo I had this roommate I COULDN'T STAND. She made a big deal over the littlest things, even reporting me to the RA just b/c she couldn't have some alone time in the room and that I was suffocating her. *****, I paid for the damn room too and I don't even talk to you like that. The last straw came a month ago when I wake up and find the garbage right in front of my door w/ some bullshit note: DO U MIND TAKING OUT THE TRASH?!?! U ARE A MEMBER OF ROOM ###. I AM NOT YOUR MOM. All I did was roll my eyes and say w/e. Idk why she even did it if she doesn't even live in the room with me anymore (she switched rooms w/ one of our other roommates). I move out in two days and I'm cleaning out the apt and I go to her room to see if it's locked and to my surprise, it is open. Soooo karma is a *****! Should I: A) Pour garbage all over her bed, B) Ruin all her clothes with cooking oil, her beer, C) Leave the entire garbage in her room with a note saying she should be careful not to leave her door unlocked and you look like bin laden's sister, D) All of the above???

No comments:

Post a Comment