Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Move away for community college?

I am a senior and will be starting college in the fall of 2012. It has been my dream to move to San Diego right after highschool and go to SDSU but I can't afford the tuition and don't have the required 2 years of a foreign language to get in. Rather than being stuck at a community college in my hometown, i have been considering moving down to San Diego after graduation, getting an apartment with a roommate or two, and attending the community college down there. The only problem is finding a job down there, getting an apartment, and saving up money to survive off of until i get employed in San Diego. Is it worth going through all this trouble to move down there or should i just attend my local CC? And, in the end, would it be cheaper, as expensive or more expensive to live down there in an apartment vs. going straight to SDSU?

No comments:

Post a Comment